Reasons to Learn Spanish
- Learning Spanish is necessary to keep pace with the growing Hispanic Influence in The United States
- Spanish is one of the most commonly spoken language in the world, after all, Spanish is an official language on four continents and is the mother tongue in 21 countries.
- Spanish makes individuals more marketable in numerous careers
- Spanish will help you develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the Hispanic culture and it's contributions
- Spanish will enhance your travel experiences
- Spanish is a "Romance" language, based on Latin, the language of the ancient Roman Empire. Many English words are also of Latin origin. When you learn vocabulary in Spanish you will simultaneously be expanding your English vocabulary.
- Knowing Spanish will enable you to help other individuals who do not speak English
- It's fun to learn!
Spanish will benefit you for the rest of your life whether your motivations are practical, intellectual or sentimental!